Sunday, January 23, 2011

UNTITLED

As if she always remained hidden inside me,

The faded lights of her memories,

Have been shining like a pearl inside me

Had always been guiding me;

To the paths of innocence...


Her depths of silence and tolerance,

Like an abyss of eternal emptiness

Showed me the meaning of love and friendship

Knowing love, beyond merely an imagination,

Leaving them as futile words;

I dissolved the borders of love and trust

Knowing the motley of silence,

I touched the vastness of existence;

With her one gentle touch;

She drove me to my consciousness

Throwing me back to my innocence…


Malyaj!

5 comments:

Rajesh Kumar 'Nachiketa' said...

May you get your dream Girl....
well written!!!!!

Malyaj said...

he he... shukriya rajesh bhai... :)
dream girl vali baat aur kabhi... :p

Rachana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachana said...

Superbb writing bhaiya..!!
Well b/w who's the inspiration..;)

Malyaj said...

thanks rachana... n he he inspirations ki kami to nahi :p