Wednesday, December 16, 2009

UNTITLED

there are few moments which catch our attention and confer us with terse but true peace of soul and mind.. such moments leave us with ignored gifts, which we could have cherished and helped ourselves to throw us back to our roots.. to fill our lives with much more compassion, peace and beauty...


UNTITLED

Till she was outta words;

I could listen to her for hours; just for a lull from her

I would even hold my breath,

To get doused, in that one moment of calm from her..


Just for once... if time could stop then;

Allow me to tell her,

That nothing was more soothing

Than a terse silence from her;

Piercing deep in my heart;

Creating, an eternal lacuna in my soul;

Filled with her fragrance

And echoes of her silence.


Just for once... If time could stop then;

Allow me to tell her

That her blithesome voice;

Gives me another reason for life;

Flowering my soul with another zeal

Leading my consciousness,

In the wait for another emptiness

Filling me with a new light;

An irrevocable compassion full of bright

Like a drop dissolving in ocean;

Mollifying my inner commotion;

Compelling me to melt my superbity;

Losing my existence;

Into the Eden of her beauty...

Malyaj!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great yaar.......

Malyaj said...

tanx for kudos but atleast show ur identity dear... whos is this anyways..?