Saturday, February 28, 2009

DOGGEREL ON A PERFECT MORNING

Hey guys!! One day i just woke up a little early.. watching the whole play and orchestra of nature while standing at my balcony, I rushed in my bedroom, grabbed my diary and managed to find pencil at my cluttered desk as quickly as possible... soon i was standing at the same balcony with my diary opened in my left hand and pencil in my other hand.. I tried my best not to miss any part of the beauty of this oprah of nature.. 
 
DOGGEREL ON A PERFECT MORNING


Wake up,

Step outside

Touch the breeze,

Pamper the coldness

Breathe in, the smooth life;

Flowing in the space

 

Drinking this wine of beauty;

I don’t wanna spill it;

Not even a single drop

 

Looking at the smiling Sun

Playing with its frisky rays;

Falling and booning the earth

 

Listen to the birds;

Their cheerful and sweet sounds,

Dissolving into the ears;

Singing their way to flame

 

Watching the coltish flower;

Get depraved,

With their blossom

And become a mischief

 

Bow to the mellow trees,

Embrace their silence

Lush green of grass

The diamond dews on it;

Shinning with their compassion;

Melting my superbity

 

With all this creation,

With all this beauty

I find my heart,

Bulging like a balloon;

Till I die

Dissolving myself;

Into the oceans of eternal bliss;

Into the oceans of eternal beauty

Finding myself;

Getting one with this creation

 

This air was never so filled

With beauty

This air was never so thick

With nectar of life

This morning was never so

Perfect before

 

I’ve woke up into a new dream

I’ve woke up into a new reality

If I am dreaming,

Then don’t wake me

I’ve left behind your dreams

I’ve left behind your reality

Now this is my dream

Now this is my reality

 

Listen what you see

See what you feel

Drink what you breathe

Touch the breeze

Cherish the beauty

Embrace the life

 

What a perfect dissymmetry

What a perfect wilderness

What a perfect bliss

What a perfect morning

 

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up!

It’s a beautiful morning

It’s a perfect morning!

 

2 comments:

The Expression of an Expression! said...

I dun think I'll ever be able to get up early enough to witness this! Anyhow your description brings me closer to it.

Continue getting up early so that we can have a few more of those!

Unknown said...

VOW.. real nice one:)

If somehow i get up early all i hear is honks honks and honks :(